Buy a Gift Voucher
Jewellery Class (Tuesday Morning | W-A)
Hands on Jewellery Making & Silversmithing Classes
Join our jewellery making and silversmithing classes in our Woodside studio, up here in the beautiful Adelaide Hills.
Suitable for beginners or those with some existing experience.
Click the Book Now button to find the full term schedule.
Many students love our classes so much that they keep coming back! Returning students will get first choice of upcoming class times.
- Choose your own projects, working with precious metals and gemstones.
- Hands-on approach where you get to take home jewellery you made yourself.
- Learn skills and techniques including: Saw Piercing, Soldering, Drilling, Polishing & Design.
- Instruction is provided by a professionally trained and experienced jeweller in a fully equipped studio.
- Enjoy a fun, supportive, friendly and creative environment.
- Small class sizes, with affordable and value for money tuition prices.
- All tools & equipment is provided (please leave yours at home)
- Materials supplied at extra cost - costs vary according to individual projects chosen and will be invoiced at the end of each class.
- If you usually wear glasses for up close work please bring them!
Casual dress code but you MUST wear enclosed footwear and long hair tied back.
Suitable for beginners or those with some existing experience. Age 18+ (we can accomodate 16 and 17 year olds but a guardian needs to contact us to discuss before booking)
- Cancellation and transfer requests: Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 72 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, we requires at least 72 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise, fees may apply.
- Refunds: Any cancellations once booking payment has been made will incur a $100 cancelation fee.
- Missed classes: We do not offer refunds, transfers, or catch up sessions for missed classes. (If you can't make a class, it MAY be possible to arrange with us to send someone else in your place.)
- Illness: In the event of illness you MUST NOT come to class. We MAY be able to schedule a catch up class, but this is not a guarantee.
- Multiple missed classes: If you are unable to attend multiple classes in the term due to major illness/personal trauma etc, we MAY be able to offer a partial refund but this is not a guarantee.
- Payment Plan & Missed Classes: If you arrange a payment plan for the Term fees and then are unable to attend one or more classes you will still be required to pay for the term in full, and the above policy will apply to the classes missed.
- Cancelled Class: If a single class is cancelled by us (for reasons such as teacher illness, bushfire, etc) we will reschedule the class and give you plenty of notice when the alternative class will be offered.
- Multiple Cancelled Classes: If we cancel more than one class and are not able to offer an alternative then we will refund the fee for the cancelled classes.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers or organised by Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers must agree to these terms and conditions:
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers classes and events or on Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers premises. (For use of Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers marketing materials).
3.) REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
I agree to all the terms set out in Shannon Cornish - Artisan Jewellers Refunds & Cancellation Policy. In Particular I understand that there is no refunds or transfers/catch-up classes for missed classes as per the policy.
4.) HEALTH & SAFTEY
I understand that on my first lesson I will need to undertake a Health & Safety Induction. As part of which I will be required to read and agree to a Student Code of Conduct and a Health and Safety Policy.
(A copy of these two documents can be found on our website shannoncornish.com.au under the FAQ section.)